Saturday, April 12, 2008

Long Zippered Housecoats

trench for the intercom

this Saturday with the sun begins to return, I decided to dig the determination of the intercom. To do so I draw a wire from the cable outlet that is located next to the door and the cable outlet in the wall of the hoof.

I dig the trench on 30/40cm, I deposited the gravel, we pass the cable through the sheath and the sheath we file at the bottom of the trench.

Rest more than to bring the cable through the sheath that is in the wall of the house. And for once there is no easy task. Two sheaths are present: one small and one medium. The technician of France Telecom, which rose in November obviously took the average as he has a tiny cable to convey. We therefore do little more than where our cable just returned ...

But it starts to rain which will seriously delay our work next week ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment